• The Wyoming Association of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Centers (WAMHSAC) is comprised of twenty centers throughout Wyoming that provide outpatient and/or residential mental health and substance abuse prevention and treatment services.
• All centers are private, non-profit organizations with volunteer governing Boards.
• WAMHSAC Centers provide sliding fees and accept most insurances, to help make treatment affordable.
• Services are designed to meet the needs of each center’s community. Client involvement and input are key to the development of these services.
• WAMHSAC centers provide a comprehensive array of services, making it possible for clients to access all mental health and substance abuse treatment needs. This approach reduces duplication, produces collaborative efforts, and provides the best opportunity for a seamless system of care - which means better care for you and your loved ones.
• All WAMHSAC centers are accredited and meet national standards regarding treatment services.
View our 2015 Legislative Report
WAMHSAC 60 Year History