Director: Fred Snelson
707 Sheridan Avenue, Cody
Call: 307-578-2421 or 800-775-6016
At Cody Regional Health’s Cedar Mountain Center (CMC), we believe no one is incapable of overcoming addiction and chemical dependence. Our center is located in beautiful Cody, Wyoming right next to Yellowstone National Park, a fantastic place to begin recovery. Our patients have the opportunity to extend the treatment experience beyond the facility and truly begin to recover the mind, body and spirit.
Dependency is a painful and difficult condition, but we hold firmly to the conviction recovery can become a rewarding and fulfilling accomplishment, unlocking hidden or unknown potential for growth and peace.
Our services include:
- Chemical dependency treatment
- Alcohol education and awareness
- Medically supervised detox services
- Services approved through most insurance companies (medically approved)
- Length of stay varied to meet individual need
- Aftercare services
- Family treatment based upon 12 steps, Reality Therapy and Minnesota Model
- Ready access to medical services as needed
Director: Zann Liljegren, MSSW, LCSW
424 Yellowstone Ave., Suite 220, Cody